Tuesday 12 February 2008

No camera? Blog!

So I'm not going to let myself be down because my Canon 5D has to go back to the service centre for repair. I figured I'd do something constructive with my time and start a blog bout my photography experiences!

Let's get to the point. I'm a budding professional photographer, and I'm hoping to go full time around September this year (or at least, earn enough to take a part time job instead of the full time one I have now!).

I'm sure there are an awful lot of people in the same position as me, so I guess if my experiences can help them, then that's all good too.

For the record, I'm currently contributing to iStockPhoto and Shutterstock. I've also recently started submitting to Alamy, which is a traditional agency and Lucky Oliver, another microstock agency. So you'll be able to track my progress on the last two as I establish myself there.

No comments: